Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Soot covered water heater that has been completely damaged

SERVPRO is here when fire hits your home

A fire caused by a water heater catching fire spread heavy soot throughout the house. The fire burned so hot that the fan blades in the next room wilted, and the ceiling in the utility room where the water heater was located broke apart and fell down. If disaster strikes your home or business, give the experts at SERVPRO a call! We are faster to any disaster and we will make it "Like it never even happened."

beverage cooler after a small fire

Small But Contained Convenience Store Fire

SERVPRO's fire team was called out to a convenience store when it was reported that one of the beverage cooler's motors had burned out, creating a small but contained fire.

The contents of the cooler had to be removed and the contents disposed of due to contamination. SERVPRO's fire team removed all of the contaminated items and cleaned the affected area of soot. Because of the odor, SERVPRO used hydroxyl generators to combat the burnt, electric smell in the store.

With a combination of the fire cleaning chemicals used by SERVPRO and the removal of the broken cooler, the burnt smell went away.

So give SERVPRO of Jackson and Jennings a call! We are faster to any disaster and we will make things "Like it never even happened."

A fire damaged kitchen

Grease Fire? SERVPRO Can Help!

SERVPRO's fire team was called out to this residence after the homeowner's renter had suffered grease fire.

There was a significant amount of smoke and soot damage throughout the kitchen and it had spread to a few bedrooms.

SERVPRO's team was quick to begin removing the damaged materials so that the tenant could get into her house and remove the contents that were sentimental to her. She was grateful that SERVPRO was able to help her with the damage.

So give us a call! We are faster to any disaster and we will make things "Like it never even happened."

A fire damaged apartment

The Aftermath of Fire

This is the aftermath of an apartment fire when the building was released to us to begin the mitigation and restoration process.  There was significant smoke and soot damage in a majority of the building, but our teams jumped into action and worked tirelessly in an effort to restore the property as quickly as possible and allow the tenants to return to their homes.

Call us today! We are faster to any disaster and we will make things "Like it never even happened."

Boarded up fire damaged home

Boarding Up A Home After A Fire Loss

After a fire it is important to use a board up service to assure your home is not looted while you are away. SERVPRO has a dedicated board up crew to respond quickly to fire losses keeping your home safe and secure. We are faster to any disaster and we will make things "Like it never even happened."

A garage destroyed by fire

Space Heater in Garage Starts Fire

SERVPRO was called to a home that had experienced a fire in their garage. A space heater was operating in the garage area when it caught the wall on fire and smoked up the contents of the garage. Luckily the home owner was home at the time. SERVPRO removed all the contents to our warehouse to clean and deodorize.

A room ravaged by fire

SERVPRO Called When Water Heater Fire Ravages House

A fire caused by a water heater catching fire spread heavy soot throughout the house. The fire burned so hot that the fan blades in the next room wilted, and the ceiling in the utility room where the water heater was located broke apart and fell down. If disaster strikes your home or business, give the experts at SERVPRO a call! We are faster to any disaster and we will make it "Like it never even happened."