SERVPRO's fire team was called out to a convenience store when it was reported that one of the beverage cooler's motors had burned out, creating a small but contained fire.
The contents of the cooler had to be removed and the contents disposed of due to contamination. SERVPRO's fire team removed all of the contaminated items and cleaned the affected area of soot. Because of the odor, SERVPRO used hydroxyl generators to combat the burnt, electric smell in the store.
With a combination of the fire cleaning chemicals used by SERVPRO and the removal of the broken cooler, the burnt smell went away.
So give SERVPRO of Jackson and Jennings a call! We are faster to any disaster and we will make things "Like it never even happened."