If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (812) 953-1120

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Mold can be found all out anywhere, but SERVPRO is here to help!

Mold can be found almost everywhere and is most likely already in your home. Some forms of mold are the shapes of spores and can't be seen without a microscope. 

However, mold can also be very harmful to your health and can cause many serious health issues. If you find mold in your home or business, do what this homeowner did and give our team a call.

Our SERVPRO team is always here to help and we are ready to help make any mold damage in your home or business "Like it never even happened."

Check out our reviews and information at:

FacebookGoogle, and Yelp.